Preventative Maintenance Services
- General check for overall operation
- Inspection for all moving parts
- Lubricate and grease necessary parts
- Replace worn or damaged parts
- Routine Adjustments
- If parts show abnormal wear and tear, speak with operator about operating procedures
- Make any other unnecessary repairs at time of service
- Test each piece for proper operation
Southwest Saw has warehouse locations in Houston, Dallas and Phoenix that house an extensive inventory of products and replace parts allowing our skillfully trained technicians have to quick access to the correct parts to provide outstanding service. In return, our customers receive prompt service and repairs for any make or model of food service equipment they may need.
In addition, our technicians carry a wide range of meat grinder plates and knives, band saw blades, bread and deli slicing blades, oil, cutlery and other supplies to make sure we provide the best service possible.